Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking to the Future

Well...sorry for the haitus from posting here. Its been a long, busy month. Every month since September I have sat here in the TWW(two week wait for those who arent familiar with "conception" lingo). Every month I have prayed that THIS is our month for our rainbow baby to make herself known. I feel like NOW I need to take a different approach to our request. I feel now it should be less of a request and more of a demand on HEAVEN for the things I have been promised. I believe GOD says DEMAND of ME what you need. He aslready knows my petition! In church last Sunday, brother Dempsey had the all the couples trying for a baby to stand and had the husbands LAY HANDS on their wifes abdomen and petition Heaven for their child. I tried my hardest not to cry but stood there with tears streaming as he prayed. He spoke to EVERY hinderance and called it naught! I truly believe now I need to stand and PROFESS my DAUGHTER to come. I now need to TELL SATAN where to get off! He cant ROB me of another child...and should have NEVER been ALLOWED my last baby! It surely is a walk of daily FAITH to say..."I am pregnant with a beautiful daughter and she's 100% healthy and will have a normal healthy pregnancy!" I swallow hard just trying to see the outcome of such prayers!
    As for the boys...well....they're boys. They are precious to me. They ANNOY the crap out of me everyday....but I still walk the hall at least once a night to check on them. And I still kiss their faces at night when they are asleep. I wish they would fight LESS and LOVE more. I think they have heard my petition for just that...the other day when Todd was roughhousing with them Jeremiah yells,"It is better to be PATIENT than to FIGHT!!!!" I laughed to myself. At least not all my words go unheeded! I think they get bored of being inside...I need to take them out more...they whine about being outside though! They always wanna go in!
   Well....Chiristmas is on its way, and oh the shopping! We've got about HALF of my LARGE family done..and NONE of Todd's family. But I hope to make a dent in that statistic next week while in PA...they have outlet malls! Enough said! I'm truly hoping that this year's PA trip will be BETTER than last year's....which was disastrous. The kids fought each other, got hurt, cried for Daddy, threw up, etc! We ended up driving home Thanksgiving Day to ease my peace of mind and before Jeremiah totally ruined Tonya's carpet with puke!
  I havent figured out how to post pictures yet...when I do, I'll post the boys newest set of pics. They turned out really well in spite of the fiasco at the studio of changing outfits for each new set! And of course, my mom fussing about how noisy they were, and all the trouble they were getting into, and were we done yet...etc. I know she meant well, but THAT in and of itself was just as stressing as the kids misbeahaving!
  Well....until next time..the dryer has stopped...my floors need mopped...and the kids are yelling to be FED--again! Not that breakfast wasnt just three hours ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment