Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Picture Perfect

SO today we're meeting my sister to take pictures at her work. She works at a photography studio and has a free session. I'm taking the boys, Todd has to work. As cute as the idea of family pics, and pics of the boys are....I cant help but remember that there will never be pics of the baby we lost. I didnt even get an ultrasound picture to keep. I know enough not to dwell on these things...but its times like this that bring those things to mind. My sister said I should take a picture with the boys, and as I scoured my closet for just the right outfit I saw the maternity clothes in the back of the closet. I SHOULD be wearing THOSE clothes for my picture today...to showcase that baby bump; but I'm not. So...even the daily tasks are hard at times. I'll post the pictures when I figure out how. Until then, be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment